1/18/2013

365 Days of Blessings

I think it was God's way of saying "I love you, child" when I reached my birthday in a happy and healthy disposition. It was one of those memorable birthdays I had in my entire life. Nothing so extravagant and fancy as compared to others. It was just me + loved ones. In real world, that's all that really matters.


Woke up and prepared early as to Walter have a surprise place to visit on my special day. But on the other hand, while I'm busy doing this and that. My sisters went to my room and handed me their gifts to me. I wasn't surprised at all since they are doing it every year. What totally shocked me was all gifts were wrapped in Hello Kitty gift wrapper. I felt like a kid once again but then, I was really happy and thankful. They are the sweetest and nothing beats the love they always unconditionally gives me.

Going back to Walter's surprise place. He told me to go to BGC at Taguig. I arrived at around 8:30 AM. I was already thinking of Mind Museum when he said that but my intuition failed me. It was Biorythm: Music and the Body Exhibit. I was so excited since I was rooting to go to this place ever since it was advertised. This was perfect for us since we were musically inclined persons.

Biorythm really rocks!

Gigantic Headphones for my Giant Man, Walter!
We went inside and there were so many to explore with. Our curiosity went overboard because we spent more than 2 hours inside. That's what who we really are because we never stop exploring. We almost took a shot in each prototype we had there.



We were so delighted by this experience but what amazed us most was these little blocks that creates music as you put them on the blue circle. We felt like a DJ in a club. Walter and I composed beats out of this blocks.


Believe it or not? This is a musical block!
Walter doing his own music
Me doing my own music too
Our tour ended at around lunch time. We were thinking of trying the restaurants around Burgos Circle but then we opted not to because the prices are steep. We went to BonChon near R. O. X. and we ordered our usual meal there. Burp!

After our meal, we decided to see a movie at Market! Market!. Upon arrival, we checked the schedule and the availability of the seats for that particular movie but unfortunately, all seat were already taken. So we went straight ahead on our usual & favorite cinema house, Waltermart Makati. Less crowd and cheaper ticket price.
 
Well, after the movie, we had our special dinner at Mr. Choi's Kitchen. It was a sumptous one but nevertheless, it is very affordable (how ironic). We went home and brought pizzas at home. Celebrating the rest of the night with my family and cute nephews (Aaron, Raven and Kyle).

My birthday ended so well. Well is an understatement. I am lost for words. I think God has been too way generous for surrounding me with the best people. There is nothing more i could ask for. Thank you. Cheers to more travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment